A specialized tour that will allow a full appreciation
of the eclecticism of the city and the adaptation of the different architectural
styles to the Cuban condition.
- Visit to the Scale Model of the City to understand the urban development of the
- Tour of Miramar: an exclusive and residential neighborhood built from the 30¨s through
the 50¨s.( It includes the visit to La Maison as an example of the domestic architecture)
- Tour of Vedado, an example of the modern city planning (beginning of the 20th century).
It includes an approach to emblematic constructions such as the López Serrano and
Focsa buildings (Art Deco and Modernism), and the visit to the Hotel Nacional de
Cuba (eclecticism). Tour of the Havana seafront.
- Panoramic Tour of Rampa (examples of the heroic architecture: Coppelia Ice Cream
Parlor and Pabellón Cuba).
- Visit to the Casa de La Amistad, former residence of Doá Catalina Laza and evidence
of the residential Art Deco from the beginning of the 20th century.
- Panoramic tour of the Presidents Avenue, Carlos III and Reina Streets (examples
of the architectural transition from the colonial period to the republican time
and to modernism). Tour of the Prado promenade and the Havana Ports Avenue.
- Visit to El Templete :the founding site of San Cristobal de la Havana Village.
- Tour of Obispo Street and visit to Anton Recioos House.
- Visit to the Melchor Gaspar de Jovellanos Workshop School.
- Approach to the main residential, public, religious and military buildings located
in the Historical Center : the Captain Generals Palace, the Palace of the Second
–in –command, the Castle of the Royal force,the Havana Cathedral, the Stock Exchange,
the St. Francis of Assis Basilica, etc.
Departure: Monday – Saturday 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM Sunday
Duration: 4 hours without lunch – 5 hours with lunch